Mon.- Sat. 4:30pm - 1:30am next day (PST)
Data privacy is of high importance for Zeelool (us,” “we,” or “our”), and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
What data do we collect?
Depending on the products and services you use, we collect different kinds of personal data from or about you.
▪ Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
▪ Data about payments: If you place an order, we collect personal data in connection with the purchase. This data includes your payment data, such as your credit or debit card number and shipping address.
How do we collect your data?
Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. Information that may be collected include, without limitation:
▪ Your language and location;
▪ The pages you visit within the Site;
▪ The date and time of your visit to the Site;
▪ The amount of time you spend using the Site;
▪ Your device information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How will we use your data?
We collects your data so that we can:
▪ Process your order and manage your account;
▪ To improve your shopping experience;
▪ To improve customer service;
▪ Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Legal Basis For The Processing of Personal Data from EEA Residents
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), our processing of your personal information will be based on the following: To the extent that we obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). If the processing of your personal information is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or for taking pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b). Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your personal information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), and where the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f).
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
▪ The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
▪ The right to rectification – You have the right to request that us correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
▪ The right to erasure – You have the right to request that us erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1（302）990-0619
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com